Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Beginnings

Well this is my first blog....ever.
I love to talk and discuss life so I thought this would be the perfect avenue for such. I have to admit I am starting this in a very good place in my life. I feel like some people start blogs because they are trying to work through a problem however that is not the case for me. I feel my life is becoming very full and sweet thus the blog name " The Sweet Life." For those of you who know me will also understand the double meaning since I am a baker and cake decorator.

Last fall there were a lot of changes going on in my life and I was very low you could say. I had great friends move away; I had been gone all summer and was out of the loop; and frankly was not happy to be in Charlotte. In this time I did a lot of praying and baking ha. I took some cake decorating classes and found a new hobby and prospective side business. Through time and again a lot of prayer I started to slowly see the opportunities and people God was placing in my life. Through some heartache and fun times I am seeing how sweet life can be, trusting that God has a plan for my life.

I plan for this blog to be a place to talk about the opportunities, relationships, and experiences that I am being afforded with a taste of my yummy adventures in cake decorating.

Happy Tasting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home